Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Wrap-It-Up!

Each year on the 23rd, my sister and I go crazy and wrap gifts.  We’re not sure why it’s the 23rd exactly, but for as long as we can remember we’ve wrapped gifts on that date.  We pull out the wrapping, the ribbon, and the creativity. 
While watching Elf and sipping hot cocoa, here is the before.
 
Gifts to my husband are always a strange size, bulky, huge, or just plain awkward. Notice the gigantic floor jack in the middle of the photo.  How does one actually wrap something like that?  Lillie had the challenge of wrapping him some equally awkward dust masks this year.  It only took about 5 seconds of rolling on the floor laughter to find a way to display this gift.


I hope your Christmas was full of favorite traditions, lots of love, and the blessing of time with family. 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Coming up, stay tuned as I kick off the new year with the 2013 Use-It-Up challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment