Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teal Colored Dreams, A Reality

IT'S HERE!  I can barely contain myself!!!  It's my long awaited, very own, Kitchenaid mixer.  In TEAL!  A really beautiful, light robins egg blueish teal, that matches my kitchen perfectly! (It's a good thing too because I agonized over the color in Nebraska Furniture Mart so long that I almost left with a mixer, but less one husband.)

Now I'm getting the all important question, what will you make first?  Do I go for Grandma's famous chocolate cream filled cupcakes?  An artisan bread?  Chocolate chip cookies?  A new recipe?  If you have ideas, please weigh in!

I made cupcakes for Kevin's birthday, but this beauty didn't arrive in time.  They were just from a box, nothing impressive, but my sister asked me what I did because they were so good.  Roll credit...


It's amazing what even baking will do.  It was truly a life changing trip to Nebraska Furniture Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment